The visualization of documents and models is one of the strengths of Phoenix/PDM. On the one hand Phoenix/PDM has an integrated visualization and on the other hand Phoenix/VIEW is delivered free of charge with every Phoenix/PDM-Client Floating-License.
Phoenix/PDM supports the user visually at every point in the program where this makes sense.
The visualization is intelligently solved, whereby the necessary viewers such as Adobe Reader, Autodesk Design Review, SolidWorks eDrawings, PTC Creo View, Microsoft XPS Viewer, Latice XVL Player etc. are fully automatically embedded in Phoenix/PDM. The functionalities of the embedded viewers are retained and can be used, for example, for measuring or a section display.
Furthermore, Phoenix/VIEW itself is able to visualize and print all common raster formats such as TIFF, PNG, JPEG etc. directly.
Worldwide access to your data or paperless production is possible with our Phoenix/eMotion.
• Visualization fully integrated in Phoenix/PDM.
• Visual support wherever it makes sense.
• Printing, displaying and, if necessary, measuring independent of CAD software.
• Automatic plug-in recognition and use.
• Any external viewer can be configured.
• Raster data are visualized directly.
• Worldwide access or paperless production possible with Phoenix/eMotion.